Our model has been affectionately named Rustic Chic with a modern twist. Here you can view every step of the process through our gallery. This model has a two by four framed structure, screwed together. Exterior sheeted with half-inch plywood, with solid wood lapsiding with custom cedar accents. Vinyl widows with tempered glass, Low-e. Steel front entry door with blinds between the glass. With a standing seam metal roof. Exterior is painted with Sherman Williams super paint. A LG mini split HVAC with a heat pump mounted outside (No window units).
The features include;
- Laminate hard wood floors,
- a custom cultured-marble 42” shower stall with custom glass enclosure (Not fiberglass),
- Kohler elongated ceramic toilet,
- washer/dryer combo,
- a tankless hot water heater with inside remote control,
- custom solid wood cherry cabinet throughout,
- full-sized whirlpool stove with warming drawer and stove hood,
- whirlpool dishwasher and whirlpool fridge (All stainless steel),
- solid surface counter tops throughout,
- progressive LED lighting throughout,
- roughsawed reclaimed wood for the ceilings,
- walls with decorative judges paneling,
- prewired for two TVs,
- closed cell spray insulation (Not batts),
- standard 50 AMP service WITH connection cord,
- Kohler facets,
- exterior GFI plug,
- upstairs loft is carpeted over eight pound pad,
- entire home is wired with number 12 romex (Not 14),
- sitting on a brand new twin axle (with electric brakes) frame.
there is much more, however, too much more to list. The price for this unit WAS $74,500. we have already sold this unit, however, we are capable of recreating the unit to your specifications.
Call Kelly directly,
Attention Tiny Home buyers!
We are pleased to announce that we have another model that will soon be gracing our website! We have a model that is of a personal design by myself, Kelly Bowman. This model will be posted with pictures, details, and specs of the model. So please stayed tuned for more designs from Kelly’s Tiny Homes, Where Their Extras are Our Standards.